At MK Cyber Services, we understand the unique compliance needs of varied industries; hence we have introduced quality standard compliance consulting services. Our team helps businesses understand the varied compliance certificates they require and then helps them get compliant ready.
1. ISO 27001: The International Organization for Standardization’s (ISO) ISO/IEC 27001 is a security standard that specifies the best practices to be followed to keep the information assets secure. Our ISO 27001 compliance service helps in ensuring that any system containing sensitive information is safe and secure. Our team optimizes the existing system efficiently to improve business output.
2. GLBA: The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB Act or GLBA) is the United States federal law that makes it mandatory for the financial institutions to share their methodology to protect the customers’ financial information. Our GLBA Consulting Services help corporations work in sync with the varied laws. Our team helps organizations build a culture of following safe practices to ensure functioning in compliance with standards at all times.
3. HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 – HIPAA was approved by the U.S. Introduced after ransom ware attacks reached an all-time high and endangered people’s health information. Our HIPAA compliance consulting services introduce enterprises to the varied changes they need to make in their system. By helping corporations acquire HIPAA compliance, we help them avoid fines and improve business efficiency.
4. DPA: The Data Protection Act or DPA is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). With our DPA consulting services corporates can reach the minimum standards for data protection in compliance with UK’s implementation of GDPR. The service is aimed at helping businesses acquire the requisite standard to deliver UK Citizens with quality user experience without putting their data at risk.
5. FISMA: The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) is a federal law passed in the U.S. in 2002. This act makes it mandatory for the federal agencies to develop, document and implement a proper information security and protection program. Some of the important FISMA requirements include information system inventory, risk categorization, certification & accreditation, and risk assessment.